Monetary policy on the 75th anniversary of the Federal Reserve system : proceedings of the fourteenth annual Economic Policy Conference, held on October 19-20, 1989
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, William A. & Keating, John W. & Kelly, Logan J., 2008.
"Toward a bias corrected currency equivalent index,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 448-451, September.
- Kelly, Logan & Barnett, William A. & Keating, John, 2007. "Toward a Bias Corrected Currency Equivalent Index," MPRA Paper 4786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & John Keating & Logan Kelly, 2007. "Toward a Bias Corrected Currency Equivalent Index," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200707, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Barnett, William A. & Keating, John W. & Kelly, Logan, 2007. "Toward a Bias Corrected Currency Equivalent Index," MPRA Paper 6008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Eduardo Arango Thomas, 1998. "Some univariate time series properties of output," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 49, pages 7-46, Julio Dic.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve System - History ; Monetary policy - United States ; Inflation (Finance) ; Banks and banking; Central;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlpr:y:1989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.