The current recession: how bad is it?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sewin Chan & Andrew Haughwout & Andrew Hayashi & Wilbert Van Der Klaauw, 2016.
"Determinants of Mortgage Default and Consumer Credit Use: The Effects of Foreclosure Laws and Foreclosure Delays,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(2-3), pages 393-413, March.
- Chan, Sewin & Haughwout, Andrew F. & Hayashi, Andrew & Van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2015. "Determinants of mortgage default and consumer credit use: the effects of foreclosure laws and foreclosure delays," Staff Reports 732, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiří, Mazurek, 2012. "On some issues concerning definition of an economic recession," MPRA Paper 43381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiří Mazurek & Elena Mielcová, 2013. "The Evaluation of Economic Recession Magnitude: Introduction and Application," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 182-205.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2013. "The Great Recession: a comparison of recession magnitudes in Europe, USA and Japan," MPRA Paper 51428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:y:2009:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .