Defining "rural" America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 2002. "The Deaths of Manufacturing Plants," NBER Working Papers 9026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1996. "Eight issues for policy toward economic development incentives," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, pages 43-46.
- Brian Dabson & Carl Rist & William Schweke, 1996. "Business climate and the role of development incentives," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, pages 47-49.
- Chris Farrell, 1996. "The economic war among the states: an overview," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, pages 4-7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Moore, Sean, 2006. "The Capitalization of Wildlife Recreation Income into Farmland Values," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Jason Henderson & Sean Moore, 2005. "The impact of wildlife recreation on farmland values," Research Working Paper RWP 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jason Henderson & Maria Akers, 2007. "Will energy markets refuel the rural economy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 53-74.
- Weiler, Stephan, . "Building Community Visions of Assets, Competitiveness, & Partnerships: A Stateâ€™s Role in Rural Economic Development," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsRural areas ; Rural development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkms:y:2004:i:jul. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .