The new U.S. meat industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 2002. "The Deaths of Manufacturing Plants," NBER Working Papers 9026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1996. "Eight issues for policy toward economic development incentives," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Jun, pages 43-46.
- Brian Dabson & Carl Rist & William Schweke, 1996. "Business climate and the role of development incentives," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Jun, pages 47-49.
- Chris Farrell, 1996. "The economic war among the states: an overview," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Jun, pages 4-7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thor, Eric, III & Bailey, DeeVon & Silvac, Alejandro R. & Vickner, Steven S., 2007. "Economic Analysis of Incentives for Foreign Direct Investment in Beef Systems in Argentina and Uruguay," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(03).
- Bullock, J. Bruce, 2003. "Performance Evaluation Of The U.S. Hog Slaughter Industry," Working Papers 26044, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkms:y:2001:i:apr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .