Asset price bubbles: implications for monetary, regulatory, and international policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qin Xiao & Gee Kwang Randolph Tan, 2007.
"Signal Extraction with Kalman Filter: A Study of the Hong Kong Property Price Bubbles,"
Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(4), pages 865-888, April.
- Qin Xiao & Randolph Gee Kwang Tan, 2006. "Signal Extraction with Kalman Filter: A Study of the Hong Kong Property Price Bubbles," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0601, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2006.
"Credit Cycles, Credit Risk, and Prudential Regulation,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(2), May.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2005. "Credit cycles, credit risk, and prudential regulation," Working Papers 0531, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jesus, Saurina & Gabriel, Jimenez, 2006. "Credit Cycles, Credit Risk, and Prudential Regulation," MPRA Paper 718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nisticò, Salvatore, 2012.
"Monetary policy and stock-price dynamics in a DSGE framework,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 126-146.
- Salvatore Nisticò, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Stock-Price Dynamics in a DSGE Framework," CSEF Working Papers 307, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; Price regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhle:y:2002:i:sep:n:181b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.