Monetary policy report to the Congress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 1991. "Stopping High Inflation; An Analytical Overview," IMF Working Papers 91/107, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milani, Fabio, 2007.
"Expectations, learning and macroeconomic persistence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 2065-2082, October.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Expectations, Learning and Macroeconomic Persistence," Working Papers 050608, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Expectations, Learning and Macroeconomic Persistence," Macroeconomics 0510022, EconWPA.
- repec:ags:unassr:235073 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abreu, Denise A. & Riberas, Zulma T., 2008. "General Overview of the NASS Objective Yield and Objective Measurement Programs," NASS Research Reports 235073, United States Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Statistics Service.
- Branch, William A., 2007. "Sticky information and model uncertainty in survey data on inflation expectations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 245-276, January.
- Waters, George A., 2012. "Careful price level targeting," Research Discussion Papers 30/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Elías Albagli I., 2004. "¿Cuánto se Alejan de su Objetivo los Países que Siguen Metas de Inflación?," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 7(2), pages 63-70, August.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1080-1107 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy - United States ; Economic conditions - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2004:i:spr:p:125-152:n:v.90no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .