U.S. exchange rate policy: Bretton Woods to present
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Gordon & Ross Levine, 1988. "The capital flight "problem."," International Finance Discussion Papers 320, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven B. Kamin & Robert B. Kahn & Ross Levine, 1989. "External debt and developing country growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 352, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kang, In-Bong, 1999. "International foreign exchange agreements and nominal exchange rate volatility: a GARCH application," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 453-472.
- Owen F. Humpage & Sanchita Mukherjee, 2013. "Even keel and the Great Inflation," Working Paper 1315, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2007.
"The historical origins of US exchange market intervention policy,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 109-132.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2006. "The Historical Origins of U.S. Exchange Market Intervention Policy," NBER Working Papers 12662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage, 2014.
"Federal Reserve Policy and Bretton Woods,"
NBER Working Papers
20656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Humpage, Owen F., 2014. "Federal Reserve policy and Bretton Woods," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 206, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Humpage, Owen F., 2014. "Federal Reserve Policy and Bretton Woods," Working Paper 1407, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2012. "Bretton Woods, swap lines, and the Federal Reserve’s return to intervention," Working Paper 1232, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Truman, Edwin M., 2014.
"The Federal Reserve engages the world (1970-2000): an insider's narrative of the transition to managed floating and financial turbulence,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
210, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2014. "The Federal Reserve Engages the World (1970-2000): An Insider's Narrative of the Transition to Managed Floating and Financial Turbulence," Working Paper Series WP14-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange rates ; Dollar; American;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1990:i:nov:p:891-908:n:v.76no.11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .