Developments in British banking: lessons for regulation and supervision
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1985. "Operating procedures for conducting monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb.
- John P. Judd & John L. Scadding, 1982. "What do money market models tell us about how to implement monetary policy: reply," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 108, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- V. Vance Roley, 1985. "Money Demand Predictability," NBER Working Papers 1580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John P. Judd & John L. Scadding, 1981. "Liability management, bank loans and deposit "market" disequilibrium," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 21-44.
- Tinsley, Peter A, et al, 1982. "Policy Robustness: Specification and Simulation of a Monthly Money Market Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 829-856, November.
- Anderson, Richard G & Rasche, Robert H, 1982. "What Do Money Market Models Tell Us about How to Implement Monetary Policy?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 796-828, November.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Gary S. Anderson & Anil K. Kashyap & George R. Moore & Richard D. Porter, 1984. "A weekly perfect foresight model of the nonborrowed reserve operating procedure," Working Paper 84-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Poole, William, 1976. "A Proposal for Reforming Bank Reserve Requirements in the United States," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 137-147, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthews, Kent & Murinde, Victor & Zhao, Tianshu, 2007. "Competitive conditions among the major British banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2025-2042, July.
- Omar Masood & Bruno Sergi, 2011. "China’s banking system, market structure, and competitive conditions," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 6(1), pages 22-35, March.
- Kane, Edward J. & Wilson, Berry, 2002. "Regression evidence of safety-net support in Canada and the U.S., 1893-1992," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 649-671.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking - Great Britain ; Great Britain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1985:i:fall:p:14-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .