Underfunding of private pension plans
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julia Lynn Coronado & Steven A. Sharpe, 2003.
"Did Pension Plan Accounting Contribute to a Stock Market Bubble?,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 323-371.
- Julia Lynn Coronado & Steven A. Sharpe, 2003. "Did pension plan accounting contribute to a stock market bubble?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simon H. Kwan, 2003. "Underfunding of private pension plans," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun13.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2004.
"Fonds de pension américains : une évaluation du risque macroéconomique,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 75(2), pages 291-311.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2004. "Fonds de pension américains : une évaluation du risque macroéconomique," Post-Print hal-01294346, HAL.
- Simon H. Kwan, 2003. "Pension accounting and reported earnings," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jul4.
- Peter Fortune, 2005. "Pension accounting and corporate earnings: the world according to GAAP," Public Policy Discussion Paper 06-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2003:i:jun13:n:2003-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .