New view of bank consolidation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim B. Clark & Lawrence H. Summers, 1979. "Labor Market Dynamics and Unemployemnt: A Reconsideration," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(1), pages 13-72.
- Stuart E. Weiner, 1993. "New estimates of the natural rate of unemployment," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 53-69.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Soper, 2001. "Consolidation in Banking and Financial Services : The Demise of Glass-Steagall," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 16(Spring 20), pages 91-102.
- Anthonia T. Odeleye, 2014. "Pre-Consolidation and Post-Consolidation of Nigerian Banking Sector: A Dynamic Comparison," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 27-34.
- Levy-Carciente, Sary & Kenett, Dror Y. & Avakian, Adam & Stanley, H. Eugene & Havlin, Shlomo, 2015. "Dynamical macroprudential stress testing using network theory," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 164-181.
More about this item
KeywordsBank mergers ; Banking structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:1998:i:jul24:n:98-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .