Rules vs. discretion in New Zealand monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael M. Hutchison, 1995. "Central bank credibility and disinflation in New Zealand," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue feb10.
- Scott Roger, 1994. "Alternative measures of underlying inflation," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 57, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John P. Judd, 1995. "Inflation goals and credibility," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue may12.
- Scott Roger, 1997. "A robust measure of core inflation in New Zealand, 1949-96," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G97/7, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1995. "Recent Central-Bank Reforms and the Role of Price Stability as the Sole Objective of Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1995, Volume 10, pages 237-252 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Zealand ; Monetary policy - New Zealand ; Banks and banking; Central - New Zealand ; Inflation (Finance) - New Zealand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:1995:i:mar3:n:95-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .