Deficit projections vs. deficit forecasts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bidder, Rhys & Mahedy, Tim & Valletta, Robert G., 2016. "Trend Job Growth: Where's Normal?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gamber, Edward N. & Liebner, Jeffrey P., 2017. "Comment on “How Biased are US Government Forecasts of the Federal Debt?”," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 560-562.
- Kevin L. Kliesen & Daniel L. Thornton, 2001. "The expected federal budget surplus: how much confidence should the public and policymakers place in the projections?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 11-24.
- Martinez, Andrew B., 2015. "How good are US government forecasts of the federal debt?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 312-324.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:727 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForecasting ; Budget deficits;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:1985:i:jul5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .