Reserve requirements, the monetary base, and economic activity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haslag, Joseph H. & Hein, Scott E., 1995.
"Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 359-386, April.
- Haslag, Joseph H. & Hein, Scott E., 1990. "Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?," Working Papers 9009, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Haslag, Joseph H., 1993. "Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?," Working Papers 9310, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Loungani, Prakash & Rush, Mark, 1995.
"The Effect of Changes in Reserve Requirements on Investment and GNP,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 511-526, May.
- Prakash Loungani & Mark Rush, 1991. "The effect of changes in reserve requirements on investment and GNP," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Prakash Loungani & Mark Rush, 1994. "The effect of changes in reserve requirements on investment and GNP," International Finance Discussion Papers 471, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Bank reserves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedder:y:1989:i:mar:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.