Why are exchange rates so difficult to predict?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Mueller-Kademann, 2016. "The puzzle that just isn't," Papers 1604.08895, arXiv.org.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:3:a:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:3:p:389-407 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matos, Paulo & Beviláqua, Giovanni & Filho, Jaime, 2012. "Previsão do câmbio real-dólar sob um arcabouço de apreçamento de ativos," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(3), October.
- Radim Gottwald, 2015. "The Forecasting of Spot Exchange Rates Based on the Forward Exchange Rates," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2015-52, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Amador-Torres, J. Sebastián, 2017.
"Finance-neutral potential output: An evaluation in an emerging market monetary policy context,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 389-407.
- J. Sebastián Amador-Torres, 2016. "Finance neutral potential output: an evaluation on an emerging market monetary policy context," Borradores de Economia 958, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsDollar; American ; Forecasting ; Foreign exchange rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddel:y:2008:i:jun:n:v.3no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .