Does foreign direct investment help emerging economies?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2007)
Issue (Month): jan ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dallasfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Bhubanesh Pant Ph.D, 2010. "Enhancing FDI Flows to Nepal during the Period of Post-conflict Transition and Global Recession," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 22, pages 19-39, April.
- Mustapha Sadni Jallab & Monnet Benoît Patrick Gbakou & René Sandretto, 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Macroeconomic Instability And Economic Growth in MENA Countries,"
0817, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Monnet Gbakou & Mustapha Sadni Jallab & René Sandretto, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Macroeconomic Instability And Economic Growth in MENA Countries," Post-Print halshs-00303694, HAL.
- Zsofia KOMUVES & Miguel D. RAMIREZ, 2014. "FDI, Exchange Rate, and Economic Growth in Hungary, 1995-2012: Causality and Cointegration Analysis," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 45-58.
- Zsofia Komuves & Miguel Ramirez, 2013. "FDI, Exchange Rate, and Economic Growth in Hungary, 1995-2012: Causality and Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 1308, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Nziramasanga, Mudziviri & Inaba, Frederick S. & Shreay, Sanatan, 2011. "Do Bilateral Investment Treaties Deliver the Goods? Evidence from Developing Countries," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 7(1-2).
- Kyle A. Johnston & Miguel D. Ramirez, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Cote D¡¯Ivoire: A Time Series Analysis," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(2), pages 35-47, December.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Javier Gómez Pineda, 2009. "The international cycle and Colombian monetary policy," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005406, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Javier Gómez Pineda, 2009. "The international cycle and Colombian monetary policy," Borradores de Economia 557, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Miguel Ramirez & Zsófia Kőműves, 2014. "Economic Infrastructure, Private Capital Formation, and FDI Inflows to Hungary: A Unit Root and Cointegration Analysis with Structural Breaks," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(4), pages 367-382, December.
- Komuves, Zsofia & Ramirez, Miguel D., 2013. "Economic Infrastructure, Private Capital Formation, and FDI Inflows to Hungary: A Unit Root and Cointegration Analysis with Structural Breaks," Working Papers 123, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Serap Bedir & Aylin Soydan, 2016. "Implications of FDI for Current Account Balance: A Panel Causality Analysis," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(2), pages 58-71.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddel:y:2007:i:jan:n:v.2no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed