Time well spent: the declining real cost of living in America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Battalio, Raymond C & Kagel, John H & Reynolds, Morgan O, 1977. "Income Distributions in Two Experimental Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1259-1271, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William J. Baumol, 2010. "The Two-sided Cost Disease and its Frightening Consequences," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martha J. Bailey & William J. Collins, 2011.
"Did Improvements in Household Technology Cause the Baby Boom? Evidence from Electrification, Appliance Diffusion, and the Amish,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 189-217, April.
- Martha J. Bailey & William J. Collins, 2009. "Did Improvements in Household Technology Cause the Baby Boom? Evidence from Electrification, Appliance Diffusion, and the Amish," NBER Working Papers 14641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Real wages in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddar:y:1997:p:2-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.