Dollarization and the Mexican labor market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2011.
"Exchange Rates and Wages in an Integrated World,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 53-84, October.
- Mishra, Prachi & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2009. "Exchange Rates and Wages in an Integrated World," CEPR Discussion Papers 7167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Prachi Mishra, 2009. "Exchange Rates and Wages in an Integrated World," IMF Working Papers 09/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Amaranta Melchor del Río & Susanne Thorwarth, 2006. "Tomatoes or Tomato Pickers? - Free Trade and Migration in the NAFTA Case," Working Papers 0429, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Robertson, Raymond, 2003. "Exchange rates and relative wages: evidence from Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 25-48, March.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Todd Keister, 2001. "Dollarization as a monetary arrangement for emerging market economies," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov., pages 29-40.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpr:y:2001:p:626-647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .