Contracting costs, inflation, and relative price variability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Reagan, Patricia & Stulz, Rene M, 1993. "Contracting Costs, Inflation, and Relative Price Variability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 585-601, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1996.
"High inflation: resource misallocations and growth effects,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 23(2 Year 19), pages 157-177, December.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1993. "High Inflation: Resource Misallocations and Growth Effects," UCLA Economics Working Papers 704, UCLA Department of Economics.
- William Seyfried & Bradley Ewing, 2004. "A time-varying volatility approach to modeling the phillips curve: A cross-country analysis," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 28(2), pages 186-197, June.
- Christoph S. Weber, 2017. "The Unemployment Effect of Central Bank Transparency," Working Papers 172, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Wang, Yizhong & Chen, Carl R. & Chen, Lifang & Huang, Ying Sophie, 2016. "Overinvestment, inflation uncertainty, and managerial overconfidence: Firm level analysis of Chinese corporations," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 54-69.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Stanley Fischer, 1995. "Modern Approaches to Central Banking," NBER Working Papers 5064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ewing, Bradley T. & Seyfried, William L, 2003. "Modeling The Philips Curve: A Time-Varying Volatility Approach," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(2).
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2010. "Inflation and corporate investment in selected OECD countries in the years 1960-2005 – an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 29846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Contracts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpr:y:1993:p:585-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .