On the resolution of financial crises: the Swedish experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter Engert & Ben Fung & Björn Segendorf, 2019. "A Tale of Two Countries: Cash Demand in Canada and Sweden," Discussion Papers 2019-7, Bank of Canada.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Snowden, Kenneth, 2011.
"Repairing a Mortgage Crisis: HOLC Lending and Its Impact on Local Housing Markets,"
The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 71(2), pages 307-337, June.
- Charles Courtemanche & Kenneth A. Snowden, 2010. "Repairing a Mortgage Crisis: HOLC Lending and its Impact on Local Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 16245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Snowden, Ken, 2010. "Repairing a Mortgage Crisis: HOLC Lending and its Impact on Local Housing Markets," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Aldean, Cory, 2010. "Financial crisis response plan," MPRA Paper 28166, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jan 2011.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpd:y:2007:i:jun:n:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.