School district spending and state aid: why disparities persist
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helms, L Jay, 1985. "The Effect of State and Local Taxes on Economic Growth: A Time Series-Cross Section Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 574-582, November.
- Charney, Alberta H., 1983. "Intraurban manufacturing location decisions and local tax differentials," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 184-205, September.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Karl E. Case & Leah Cook, 1989. "The distributional effects of housing price booms: winners and losers in Boston, 1980-88," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 3-12.
- Grubb, W. Norton, 1982. "The flight to the suburbs of population and employment, 1960-1970," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 348-367, May.
- Albert M. Church, 1981. "The Effects of Local Government Expenditure and Property Taxes on Investment," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 165-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bradbury, Katharine L. & Mayer, Christopher J. & Case, Karl E., 2001. "Property tax limits, local fiscal behavior, and property values: evidence from Massachusetts under Proposition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 287-311, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:1994:i:jan:p:50-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .