Fed Gov. Duke: Economy's effects on banks vary
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:20:y:2009:i:12:n:s0129183109014837 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:23:y:2012:i:10:n:s0129183112500714 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:24:y:2013:i:01:n:s0129183112500945 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:20:y:2009:i:12:n:s0129183109014813 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:16:y:2013:i:06:n:s0219525913500100 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:23:y:2012:i:11:n:s0129183112500726 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:14:y:2011:i:03:n:s0219525911002974 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:13:y:2010:i:05:n:s0219525910002773 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:22:y:2011:i:09:n:s0129183111016713 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:21:y:2010:i:06:n:s0129183110015464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarkhel, Prasenjit, 2015. "Flood risk, land use and private participation in embankment maintenance in Indian Sundarbans," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 272-284.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:25:y:2014:i:06:n:s0129183114500119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel De Vroey, 2010. "Getting rid of Keynes ? A survey of the history of macroeconomics from Keynes to Lucas and beyond," Working Paper Research 187, National Bank of Belgium.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:16:y:2013:i:06:n:s0219525913500197 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:22:y:2011:i:07:n:s0129183111016567 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedafu:y:2009:n:v.22no.2:x:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.