The Asian financial crisis: causes and lessons
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Higgott, 2012. "The Utility and Limits of the ‘European Model’ for the Regional Institutionalization of East Asia," Chapters,in: Asian Responses to the Global Financial Crisis, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kletzer, Kenneth & Mody, Ashoka, 2006.
"The IMF in a world of private capital markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1335-1357, May.
- Barry Eichengreen & Kenneth M. Kletzer & Ashoka Mody, 2005. "The IMF in a world of private capital markets," Working Paper Series 2005-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kletzer, Kenneth & Mody, Ashoka, 2005. "The IMF in a World of Private Capital Markets," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt84s7r0jf, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2005. "The IMF in a World of Private Capital Markets," Working Papers id:48, eSocialSciences.
- Ashoka Mody & Barry J. Eichengreen & Kenneth Kletzer, 2005. "The IMF in a World of Private Capital Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Eichengreen & Kenneth Kletzer & Ashoka Mody, 2005. "The IMF in a World of Private Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 11198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juann H. Hung & Young Jin Kim, 2006. "Implications of Past Currency Crises for the U.S. Current Account Adjustment: Working Paper 2006-07," Working Papers 17861, Congressional Budget Office.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart & Carlos A. Végh, 2003.
"The Unholy Trinity of Financial Contagion,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 51-74, Fall.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela & Vegh, Carlos, 2002. "Two Hundred Years of Contagion," MPRA Paper 13229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen Reinhart & Carlos A. Vegh, 2003. "The Unholy Trinity of Financial Contagion," NBER Working Papers 10061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela & Vegh, Carlos, 2003. "The unholy trinity of financial contagion," MPRA Paper 13878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Hofmann, Boris, 2014.
"Understanding global liquidity,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-18.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann, 2013. "Understanding Global Liquidity," BIS Working Papers 402, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Hofmann, Boris, 2013. "Understanding global liquidity," Discussion Papers 03/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Komulainen, Tuomas, 2001. "Currency crises in emerging markets : Capital flows and herding behaviour," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chiang, Thomas C. & Li, Huimin & Zheng, Dazhi, 2015. "The intertemporal risk-return relationship: Evidence from international markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 156-180.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Chang Li Lin, 2010. "Regional Responses To The Southeast Asian Economic Crisis: A Case Of Self-Help Or No Help?," Working Papers id:2685, eSocialSciences.
- Fritzi Koehler-Geib, 2007. "The Uncertainty Channel of Contagion," Working Papers 034, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Tony Makin, 2000. "Globalisation: Context and Controversies," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 7(4), pages 293-302.
- Abbas, Qamar & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Azam, Rauf I & Ijaz, Muhammad Shahzad & Zahid, Maliha, 2014. "Financial performance of banks in Pakistan after Merger and Acquisition," MPRA Paper 60790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Komulainen, Tuomas, 1999. "Currency crisis theories : Some explanations for the Russian case," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Knorr Andreas, 1999. "Staatliche Bankenaufsicht – eine effiziente Institution?," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 50(1), pages 345-370, January.
- Glen, Jack & Singh, Ajit & Mathias, Rudolph, 1998. "How competitive are the emerging markets? an analysis of corporate rates of return from nine emerging markets," MPRA Paper 54931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaeu:y:1998:i:jul:p:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.