Venture capital investment: Emerging force in the Southeast
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seater, John J, 1993. "Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 142-190, March.
- Penner, Rudolph G., 1982. "How much is owed by the federal government?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 233-256, January.
- Cardarelli, Roberto & Sefton, James & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 2000. "Generational Accounting in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(467), pages 547-574, November.
- Roy H. Webb, 1991. "The stealth budget: unfunded liabilities of the federal government," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 23-33.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barkley, David L. & DiFurio, Ferdinand & Leatherman, John C., 2004. "The Role of A Public Venture Capital Program in State Economic Development: The Case of Kansas Venture Capital, Inc," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 34(2).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic development - South ; Regional economics ; Venture capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1998:i:q4:p:36-47:n:v.83no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.