Why Do Monetary Policymakers Lean With the Wing During Asset Price Booms?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:2:p:407-419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsiros, Michael & Mittal, Vikas, 2000. " Regret: A Model of Its Antecedents and Consequences in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 401-417, March.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Regret Theory: An Alternative Theory of Rational Choice under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 805-824, December.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2000. "Systemic Value Added, Residual Income and Decomposition of a Cash Flow Stream," MPRA Paper 5900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2004. "Modelling excess profit," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 595-617, May.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2003. "Decomposition of Net Final Values: Systemic Value Added and Residual Income," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 149-176, April.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2000.
"Scomposizione di sovraprofitti: Economic Value Added e Valore Aggiunto Sistemico
[Excess-profit decomposition: Economic Value Added and Systemic Value Added]," MPRA Paper 8935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2001. "Valore Aggiunto Sistemico: un'alternativa all'EVA quale indice di sovraprofitto periodale," MPRA Paper 7525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "On decomposing net final values: EVA, SVA, and shadow project," MPRA Paper 12357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Ghiselli Ricci & Carlo Alberto Magni, 2006.
"Economic value added and systemic value added: symmetry, additive coherence and differences in performance,"
Applied Financial Economics Letters,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 151-154, May.
- Roberto Ghiselli Ricci & Carlo Alberto Magni, 2009. "Economic value added and systemic value added: symmetry, aditive coherence and differences in performance," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 005736, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2006. "Zelig and the Art of Measuring Excess Profit," Frontiers in Finance and Economics, SKEMA Business School, vol. 3(1), pages 103-129, June.
- Carlo Magni, 2005. "On Decomposing Net Final Values: Eva, Sva and Shadow Project," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 51-95, August.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1990. "Consumption and investment," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 725-778 Elsevier.
- Graham Loomes & Robert Sugden, 1986. "Disappointment and Dynamic Consistency in Choice under Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(2), pages 271-282.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; asset prices; credit crunch; boom bust cycles; forward-looking behavior;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ffe:journl:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:155-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Bodo). General contact details of provider: http://www.ffe.esc-lille.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.