The Effect Of Corporate Reporting On Public Confidence; Empirical Evidence From Quoted Companies In Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marjit, Sugata & Ghosh, Sudeep & Biswas, Amit, 2007. "Informality, corruption and trade reform," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 777-789, September.
- Florencio López-de-Silanes & Pablo Serra & Paul Gertler & Ernesto Schargrodsky & Francisco Anuatti & Sebastián Galiani & Alberto E. Chong & Carlos Pombo & Federico Sturzenegger & Máximo Torero & Carlo, 2005.
"Privatization in Latin America: Myths and Reality,"
IDB Publications (Books),
Inter-American Development Bank, number 348 edited by Alberto E. Chong & Florencio López-de-Silanes, January.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio López-de-Silanes, 2005. "Privatization in Latin America : Myths and Reality," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7461, June.
- O’Higgins, Eleanor R. E., 2006. "Corruption, Underdevelopment, and Extractive Resource Industries: Addressing the Vicious Cycle," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 235-254, April.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2000. "Harassment, corruption and tax policy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 75-94, March.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal, 2011. "The Outsiders: Economic Reform and Informal Labour in a Developing Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198071495.
- Barberis, Nicholas & Maxim Boycko & Andrei Shleifer & Natalia Tsukanova, 1996.
"How Does Privatization Work? Evidence from the Russian Shops,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 764-790, August.
- Nicolas Barberis & Maxin Boycho & Andrei Shleifer & Natalia Tsukanova, 1995. "How Does Privatization Work? Evidence from the Russian Shops," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1721, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Barberis, Nicholas & Boycko, Maxim & Shleifer, Andrei & Tsukanova, Natalia, 1996. "How Does Privatization Work? Evidence from the Russian Shops," Scholarly Articles 3451306, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Barberis & Maxim Boycko & Andrei Shleifer & Natalia Tsukanova, 1995. "How Does Privatization Work? Evidence from the Russian Shops," NBER Working Papers 5136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Megginson, William Leon, 2005. "The Financial Economics of Privatization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195150629.
- Dr. Bahaudin G. Mujtaba & Prof. Dr. Talat Afza, 2011. "Business Ethics Perceptions of Public and Private Sector Respondents in Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 3(1), pages 1-11, April.
- Bahaudin Mujtaba & Reza Tajaddini & Lisa Chen, 2011. "Business Ethics Perceptions of Public and Private Sector Iranians," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 433-447, December.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Kar, Saibal & Roy, Sanjukta, 2011. "Informal Sector and Corruption: An Empirical Investigation for India," IZA Discussion Papers 5579, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven Kelman, 2000. "Corruption and government: Causes, consequences, and reform," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 488-491.
- Marjit, Sugata & Rajeev, Meenakshi & Mukherjee, Diganta, 2000. "Incomplete information as a deterrent to crime," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 763-773, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nidhi Sharma Sahore & Anshul Verma, 2017. "Annual Report Disclosures and Their Extent and Variance in India," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 6(1), pages 58-66, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Reporting Practices (CRP); Public Confidence (PC); Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE);
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fej:articl:v:6b:y:2012:i:5:p:77-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Chau). General contact details of provider: http://www.fareastjournals.com/journal_detail.aspx?jid=18 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .