Cryptocurrency Market Efficiency: Evidence from Wavelet Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dejan Živkov & Slavica Manić & Jelena Kovačević & Željana Trbović, 2022. "Assessing volatility transmission between Brent and stocks in the major global oil producers and consumers – the multiscale robust quantile regression," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 21(1), pages 67-93, January.
- Horky, Florian & Rachel, Carolina & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2022. "Price determinants of non-fungible tokens in the digital art market," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(C).
More about this item
Keywordsefficient market hypothesis; market arbitrage; wavelet analysis;
All these keywords.
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:70:y:2020:i:2:p:121-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Natalie Svarcova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.