What Are the Driving Forces of Individuals’ Retirement Savings?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teresa H. Bednarczyk & Ilona Skibińska-Fabrowska & Anna Szymańska, 2021. "An Empirical Study on the Financial Preparation for Retirement of the Independent Workers for Profit in Poland," Risks, MDPI, vol. 9(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Edyta Marcinkiewicz, 2019. "Voluntary Pensions Development and the Adequacy of the Mandatory Pension System: Is There a Trade-Off?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 143(2), pages 609-636, June.
- Dorota Krupa & Damian Walczak, 2021. "Old-Age Savings Behaviour - Is Gender an Important Factor?," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 196-206.
More about this item
Keywordsretirement savings; financial literacy; Europe;
All these keywords.
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:60:y:2010:i:3:p:226-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Natalie Svarcova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.