Bata Management System: A Built-In Resilience against Crisis at the Micro Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suijs, Jeroen & Borm, Peter & De Waegenaere, Anja & Tijs, Stef, 1999.
"Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 193-205, February.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Tijs, S.H., 1995. "Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs," Discussion Paper 1995-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs," Other publications TiSEM f0fb042f-fe23-43f9-9982-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sujis, J. & Borm, P. & De Waegenaere, A. & Tijs, S., 1995. "Cooperative Games with Stochastic Payoffs," Papers 9588, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Andrzej S. Nowak, 1997. "note: On an Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value without the Additivity Axiom," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(1), pages 137-141.
- J. Puerto & F. Fernández & Y. Hinojosa, 2008. "Partially ordered cooperative games: extended core and Shapley value," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 143-159, February.
- S. Alparslan Gök & R. Branzei & S. Tijs, 2010. "The interval Shapley value: an axiomatization," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(2), pages 131-140, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBata management system; microeconomics; creative destruction; autopoiesis; New Deal; macroeconomics; sustainability; resilience; added value; Austrian school;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:aucocz:au2010_102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Stastna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .