The Effects of Inappropriate Emercency Department Use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Cremonesi & Enrico Bella & Marcello Montefiori & Luca Persico, 2015. "The Robustness and Effectiveness of the Triage System at Times of Overcrowding and the Extra Costs due to Inappropriate Use of Emergency Departments," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 507-514, October.
- Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Mammi, Irene & Ugolini, Cristina, 2016.
"Does the extension of primary care practice opening hours reduce the use of emergency services?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 144-155.
- M. Lippi Bruni & I. Mammi & C. Ugolini, 2014. "Does the extension of primary care practice opening hours reduce the use of emergency services?," Working Papers wp978, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:steste:v:html10.3280/ste2011-105002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=59 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .