What Role for Property Taxes in Ireland?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Property taxes
by Richard Tol in The Irish Economy on 2010-11-15 15:09:04
- Policy seminar on property taxes
by Richard Tol in The Irish Economy on 2010-11-01 20:13:25
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200961 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kilgarriff, Paul & Charlton, Martin & Foley, Ronan & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2019. "The impact of housing consumption value on the spatial distribution of welfare," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 118-130.
- Eimear Leahy & Seán Lyons & Richard S. J. Tol, 2011.
"The Distributional Effects of Value Added Tax in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(2), pages 213-235.
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Distributional Effects of Value Added Tax in Ireland," Papers WP366, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brendan O'Connor, 2013. "The Structure of Ireland’s Tax System and Options for Growth Enhancing Reform," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(4), pages 511-540.
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2009. "Tax Reform: Selected Issues," Papers BP2010/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:41:y:2010:i:1:p:87-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.