Does the Stochastic Specification of the Linear Expenditure System Matter?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Prof. Denis Conniffe and John Eakins, 2002. "Does the Stochastic Specification of the Linear Expenditure System Matter?," NIRSA Working Paper Series 8, National Institute for Regional and Spatial Analysis (NIRSA), NUI Maynooth, Ireland..
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerry Boyle, 1995. "A MAIDS Model of Irish Meat Demand," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n570695, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Barnett, William A, 1983. "New Indices of Money Supply and the Flexible Laurent Demand System," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(1), pages 7-23, January.
- Russel J. Cooper & Keith R. McLaren, 1992. "An Empirically Oriented Demand System with Improved Regularity Properties," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(3), pages 652-668, August.
- Chalfant, James A, 1987. "A Globally Flexible, Almost Ideal Demand System," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 233-242, April.
- Barnett, William A & Lee, Yul W, 1985. "The Global Properties of the Miniflex Laurent, Generalized Leontief, and Translog Flexible Functional Forms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1421-1437, November.
- Fry, Jane M. & Fry, Tim R. L. & McLaren, Keith R., 1996. "The stochastic specification of demand share equations: Restricting budget shares to the unit simplex," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 377-385, August.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristian Ricardo Nogales Carvajal, 2009. "Un sistema lineal de gasto: identificando patrones de consumo de alimentos en Bolivia," Investigación & Desarrollo 0109, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Jan 2009.
- Darwin Cortes & Jorge Perez, 2010.
"El Consumo de los Hogares Colombianos, 2006-2007: Estimación de Sistemas de Demanda,"
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, December.
- Darwin Cortés & Jorge Eduardo Pérez, 2010. "El consumo de los hogares colombianos, 2006-2007: estimación de sistemas de demanda," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007271, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- R. A. Somerville, 2004. "Changes in Relative Consumer Prices and the Substitution Bias of the Laspeyres Price Index - Ireland, 1985-2001," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 55-82.
- Jorge Talero Bernal, 2016. "Una comparación del gasto por tres niveles de ingreso para Colombia bajo una estimación del sistema de ecuaciones de demanda Working y Leser y del Sistema Lineal de Gasto Extendido 2008," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:34:y:2003:i:1:p:23-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.