Industry Clusters and Irish Indigenous Manufacturing - Limits of the Porter View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Malley, Eoin, 1998. "The revival of Irish Indigenous Industry 1987-1997," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 1998(2-April).
- Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John & Kennedy, Kieran A. & Smyth, Diarmaid, 2000. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, March 2000," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20001, April.
- Baker, Terence J. & Duffy, David & Shortall, Fergal, 1998. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, April 1998," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC19981, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin P. Heanue & David Jacobson, 2007. "Embeddedness and innovation in low and medium tech rural enterprises," Working Papers 0702, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Steiner, Bodo E. & Ali, Jolene, 2009.
"Regional Food Clusters and Government Support for Clustering: Evidence for a ‘Dynamic Food Innovation Cluster’ in Alberta, Canada?,"
Staff Paper Series
99705, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Steiner, Bodo & Ali, Jolene, 2009. "Regional food clusters and government support for clustering: Evidence for a ‘dynamic food innovation cluster’ in Alberta, Canada?," MPRA Paper 26251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin P. Heanue, 2008. "Measuring Industrial Agglomeration in a Rural Industry: The Case of Irish Furniture Manufacturing," Working Papers 0830, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Christian Ketels, 2006. "Michael Porter’s Competitiveness Framework—Recent Learnings and New Research Priorities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "The Potential for an Irish Maritime Transportation Cluster: An Input-Output Analysis," Working Papers 148836, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Diana Claudia SALA & Madalina Dumitrita MATICIUC & Valentin Partenie MUNTEANU, 2016. "Clusters Influence On Competitiveness. Evidences From European Union Countries," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 10-17, November.
- Séan Ó Riain, 2004. "State, Competition and Industrial Change in Ireland 1991-1999," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 27-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:31:y:2000:i:1:p:55-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.