The present and future National Medical Expenditure in Japan (in Japanese)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tadashi Fukui & Yasushi Iwamoto, 2006. "Policy Options for Financing the Future Health and Long-term Care Costs in Japan (Subsequently published in "Fiscal Policy and Management in East Asia", Takatoshi Ito and Andrew Rose eds., U," CARF F-Series CARF-F-071, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Ihori, Toshihiro & Kato, Ryuta Ray & Kawade, Masumi & Bessho, Shun-ichiro, 2011.
"Health insurance reform and economic growth: Simulation analysis in Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 227-239.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Ryuta Ray Kato & Masumi Kawade & Shun-ichiro Bessho, 2011. "Health Insurance Reform and Economic Growth: Simulation Analysis in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2011_17, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Tadashi Fukui & Yasushi Iwamoto, 2006.
"Policy Options for Financing the Future Health and Long-Term Care Costs in Japan,"
NBER Working Papers
12427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tadashi Fukui & Yasushi Iwamoto, 2006. "Policy Options for Financing the Future Health and Long-term Care Costs in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-432, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esj:esriea:152a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KAWAMOTO Takuma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esrgvjp.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.