Asymmetrical economic & institutional changes in the Western Balkans: Cooperation with the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1057-1075 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:26:y:1992:i:2:p:513-523 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:27:y:1993:i:2:p:493-503 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eftychia Tsanana & Constantinos Katrakilidis, 2014. "Do Balkan economies catch up with EU? New evidence from panel unit root analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 641-662, November.
More about this item
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:viii:y:2005:i:1-2:p:43-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .