Divided over Iraq, United over Iran. A Rational Choice Explanation to European Irrationalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Goldthau, Andreas, 2008. "Divided over Iraq, United over Iran. A Rational Choice Explanation to European Irrationalities," MPRA Paper 7813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hedley Bull, 1982. "Civilian Power Europe: A Contradiction in Terms?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 149-170, December.
- Christopher Hill, 1993. "The Capability-Expectations Gap, or Conceptualizing Europe's International Role," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 305-328, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean foreign policy; nuclear conflict; WMD; Iran; Iraq; assurance game; regime theory;
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epe:journl:v:8:y:2008:i:spring:p:40-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof.Dr.Sebastian Dullien). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1fhtde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .