EUÕs Influence in Its Eastern Neighbourhood: The Case of Crisis Management in the Southern Caucasus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen White & Ian McAllister & Margot Light, 2002. "Enlargement and the New Outsiders," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 135-153, March.
- Ian Manners, 2002. "Normative Power Europe: A Contradiction in Terms?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 235-258, June.
- Kataryna Wolczuk, 2004. "Integration without Europeanisation: Ukraine and its Policy towards the European Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 15, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
More about this item
KeywordsENP; Eastern neighbourhood; EU capabilities; crisis management; South Caucasus;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epe:journl:v:7:y:2007:i:summer:p:102-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof.Dr.Sebastian Dullien). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1fhtde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.