Peacemaking and peacekeeping: Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Paul Dunne & Nan Tian, 2013. "Military expenditure and economic growth: A survey," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, pages 5-11.
- Ryan A. Compton & Bryan Paterson, 2016. "Military Spending and Growth: The Role of Institutions," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 301-322.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Dunne, John Paul & Pieroni, Luca, 2013. "Military Expenditure, Endogeneity and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 45640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2005. "Models Of Military Expenditure And Growth: A Critical Review," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 449-461.
- Alptekin, Aynur & Levine, Paul, 2012.
"Military expenditure and economic growth: A meta-analysis,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, pages 636-650.
- Alptekin, Aynur & Levine, Paul, 2010. "Military Expenditure and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 28853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Paul Dunne & Nan Tian, 2015.
"Military Expenditure, Economic Growth and Heterogeneity,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 15-31.
- J Paul Dunne & Nan Tian, 2013. "Military Expenditure, Economic Growth and Heterogeneity," SALDRU Working Papers 095, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- J Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2004. "Models of Military Expenditure and Growth: A Critical Review," Working Papers 0408, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Sam Perlo-Freeman & Elisabeth Skons, 2016. "Snakes and ladders: The development and multiple reconstructions of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute’s military expenditure data," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 5-13, October.
More about this item
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epc:journl:v:1:y:2006:i:2:p:1-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jurgen Brauer, Editor, EPSJ). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecaarea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.