Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management – the journey so far
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Stephan M., 2006. "A firm's responses to deficient suppliers and competitive advantage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 686-695, June.
- Hartley, Janet L. & Choi, Thomas Y., 1996. "Supplier development: Customers as a catalyst of process change," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 37-44.
- Anderson, Shannon W. & Glenn, David & Sedatole, Karen L., 2000. "Sourcing parts of complex products: evidence on transactions costs, high-powered incentives and ex-post opportunism," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 723-749, November.
- Hagg, Ingemund & Hedlund, Gunnar, 1979. ""Case studies" in accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 4(1-2), pages 135-143, January.
- Armstrong, Peter, 2002. "The costs of activity-based management," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 99-120.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ken Crofts & Jayne Bisman, 2010. "Interrogating accountability: An illustration of the use of Leximancer software for qualitative data analysis," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 180-207, June.
- Abdel K. Halabi & Rowena Barrett & Robyn Dyt, 2010. "Understanding financial information used to assess small firm performance: An Australian qualitative study," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 163-179, June.
More about this item
KeywordsQualitative research; Accounting research; Management research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:qrampp:v:5:y:2008:i:1:p:5-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.