A financial framework for understanding macroeconomic cycles: The structure of production is relevant
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jpe:journl:1475 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jpe:journl:1477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, David, 2018. "Has the arrival of Amazon altered the market structure for consumer electronic goods in Australia?," MPRA Paper 88153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCycles; Financial markets and the macroeconomy; Macroeconomics and monetary economics; Austrian economics; B53; E23; E30;
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jfeppp:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:268-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.