Dynamic linkages between Thai and international stock markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Ferda Halicioglu, 2010.
"An ARDL model of unrecorded and recorded economies in Turkey,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 627-646, November.
- HALICIOGLU, Ferda & Dell’Anno, Roberto, 2009. "An ARDL model of unrecorded and recorded economies in Turkey," MPRA Paper 24982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HUSSAIN Haroon & HUSSAIN Rana Yasir & SHAH Syed Waqar Azeem & FRAZ Ahmed, 2012. "International Portfolio Diversification In Developing Equity Markets Of South Asia," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 80-100, April.
- Dr. Ranjan Dasgupta, 2014. "Integration and Dynamic Linkages of the Indian Stock Market with Bric - An Empirical Study," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(6), pages 715-731, June.
- Naseri, Marjan & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "Integration and Comovement of Developed and Emerging Islamic Stock Markets: A Case Study of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 58799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anil Sharma & Neha Seth, 2012. "Literature review of stock market integration: a global perspective," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 84-122, April.
- Amanjot SINGH & Parneet KAUR, 2015. "Stock Market Linkages: Evidence From the US, China and India During the Subprime Crisis," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 8(1), pages 137-162, June.
- Eli Bouri & Andre Eid & Imad Kachacha, 2014. "The Dynamic Behaviour and Determinants of Linkages among Middle Eastern and North African Stock Exchanges," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Kasilingam Lingaraja & Murugesan Selvam & Vinayagamoorthi Vasanth & Ramachandran Rajesh Ramkumar, 2015. "Long-run Overseas Portfolio Diversification Benefits and Opportunities of Asian Emerging Stock Markets and Developed Markets," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 324-333.
- Yang, Lixiong & Lee, Chingnun & Shie, Fu Shuen, 2014. "How close a relationship does a capital market have with other markets? A reexamination based on the equal variance test," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 198-226.
- Razmi, Fatemeh & M., Azali & Chin, Lee & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2015. "The effects of oil price and US economy on Thailand's macroeconomy: The role of monetary transmission mechanism," MPRA Paper 69096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimpfl, Thomas, 2014. "A note on cointegration of international stock market indices," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 10-16.
- Elie I Bouri, 2013. "Correlation and Volatility of the MENA Equity Markets in Turbulent Periods, and Portfolio Implications," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1575-1593.
- Syed Muhammad Aamir Shah & Muhammad Husnain & Ashraf Ali, 2012. "Is Pakistani Equity Market Integrated to the Equity Markets of Group of Eight (G8) Countries? An Empirical Analysis of Karachi Stock Exchange," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(45), pages 289-324, September.
More about this item
KeywordsStock markets; Business links; Thailand; International trade; Financial risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:35:y:2008:i:5:p:425-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.