Consumer acceptance of Islamic home financing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amina Hachimi & M. My Abdelouhab Salahddine, 2019. "The Acceptability of Participatory Banking Products by SMES: A Conceptual Framework," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 9(4), pages 259-266.
- Shaikh, Imran Mehboob & Noordin, Kamaruzaman & Alsharief, Ahmed, 2018. "Factors Influencing Customers’ Acceptance Towards Diminishing Partnership Home Financing: A Study of Pakistan," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 26, pages 63-86.
- Mirza Ashfaq Ahmed & Riffat Zulfiqar & Muhammad Anwar ul Haq & Noreena Kausar & Shaista Khalid, 2020. "Customer Purchase Intentions toward Islamic Banking Products in Pakistan: A Study of Religiosity-Based Marketing," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(10), pages 1187-1202, October.
- Balushi, Yasmeen Al & Locke, Stuart & Boulanouar, Zakaria, 2018. "Islamic financial decision-making among SMEs in the Sultanate of Oman: An adaption of the theory of planned behaviour," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 30-38.
- Oseni, Umar A. & Adewale, Abideen & Mohd Zain, Nor Razinah Binti, 2016. "Customers' perceptions on the dispute resolution clauses in Islamic finance contracts in Malaysia," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 89-98.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing finance systems; First-time buyers; Home loan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijhmap:v:7:y:2014:i:3:p:307-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jade Turvey). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.