The ghost of 0.7 per cent: origins and relevance of the international aid target
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sam Jones, 2011. "Aid Supplies Over Time Accounting for Heterogeneity, Trends, and Dynamics," WIDER Working Paper Series 004, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:6:p:839-858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carter, Patrick & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Temple, Jonathan, 2015. "Dynamic aid allocation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 291-304.
- Sena Kimm GNANGNON, 2011. "The consequences of Fiscal Episodes in OECD Countries for Aid Supply," Working Papers 201122, CERDI.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2013.
"Financing for Development: The Gap between Words and Deeds since Monterrey,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2011. "Financing for development: The gap between words and deeds since Monterrey," Kiel Working Papers 1691, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Sèna Kimm Gnangnon, 2011. "The consequences of Fiscal Episodes in OECD Countries for Aid Supply," Working Papers halshs-00613161, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational aid; Developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijdipp:v:6:y:2007:i:1:p:3-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .