Foreign firms, Indian multinationals and spillovers in the Indian pharmaceutical industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miyagiwa, Kaz & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2007.
"Endogenous aggregate elasticity of substitution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2899-2919, September.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2006. "Endogenous Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution," Departmental Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Chris Papageorgiou, 2007. "Endogenous Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution," Emory Economics 0707, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Xue, Jianpo & Yip, Chong K., 2012.
"Factor Substitution And Economic Growth: A Unified Approach,"
Cambridge University Press, pages 625-656.
- Chu, Angus C., 2009. "Global poverty reduction and Pareto-improving redistribution," MPRA Paper 16809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saam, Marianne, 2008. "Openness to trade as a determinant of the macroeconomic elasticity of substitution," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 691-702.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 2008. "Ã³: The Long And Short Of It," CESifo Working Paper Series 2234, CESifo Group Munich.
- Irmen, Andreas, 2011.
"Steady-state growth and the elasticity of substitution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, pages 1215-1228.
- Andreas Irmen, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-21, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Andreas Irmen, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," CESifo Working Paper Series 2955, CESifo Group Munich.
- Irmen, Andreas, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," Working Papers 0496, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Irmen, 2011. "Steady-state growth and the elasticity of substitution," Post-Print hal-00828979, HAL.
- Palivos, Theodore & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2010.
"The Elasticity Of Substitution As An Engine Of Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, pages 617-628.
- Theodore Palivos & Giannis Karagiannis, 2007. "The elasticity of substitution as an engine of growth," Discussion Paper Series 2007_03, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2007.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1989.
"Will the Real Elasticity of Substitution Please Stand Up? (A Comparison of the Allen/Uzawa and Morishima Elasticities),"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 882-888.
- Jon Faust, 1988. "Supernovas in monetary theory: does the ultimate sunspot rule out money?," Research Working Paper 88-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Chris Papageorgiou, 2003.
"Elasticity of substitution and growth: normalized CES in the Diamond model,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 155-165.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2001. "Elasticity of Substitution and Growth: Normalized CES in the Diamond Model," Departmental Working Papers 2001-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Duffy, John & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2000. "A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation of the Aggregate Production Function Specification," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 87-120, March.
- Blitzer, Charles R, 1970. "Elasticity of Substitution and the Retardation of Soviet Growth Rates," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 104-108.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 2008. "[sigma]: The long and short of it," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 671-686.
- Dennis R. Maki & Lindsay N. Meredith, 1987. "A Note on Unionization and the Elasticity of Substitution," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(4), pages 792-801, November.
- Klump, Rainer & Preissler, Harald, 2000. " CES Production Functions and Economic Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, pages 41-56.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley & DEC, 1994.
"The Soviet economic decline : historical and republican data,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1284, The World Bank.
- William Easterly & Stanley Fischer, 1994. "The Soviet Economic Decline: Historical and Republican Data," NBER Working Papers 4735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier de La Grandville & Rainer Klump, 2000. "Economic Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution: Two Theorems and Some Suggestions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 282-291.
- Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin, 2014. "Growth Theories," Working Papers 02-14, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2010.
"Capital-labor substitution and balanced growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 1131-1142.
- Yelena Takhtamanova, 2008. "Understanding changes in exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper Series 2008-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Solow, Robert M., 2005. "Reflections on Growth Theory," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 3-10 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iyer, Chidambaran G., 2016. "Impact of entrepreneur on the sectoral system of innovation: Case study of the Indian crude oil refining industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, pages 102-111.
- Loitongbam, Bishwanjit Singh, 2016. "Globalization and Innovation in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 75925, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 May 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign firms; Indian multinationals; Spillovers; Pharmaceuticals industry; Multinational companies; India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:igdrpp:v:5:y:2012:i:2:p:131-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.