A robust normative evaluation of India's performance in allocating risks of death
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Benoît Tarroux & Nicolas Gravel & Abhiroop Mukhoppaddhay, 2008. "A robust normative evaluation of India's performance in allocating risks of death," Post-Print halshs-00288891, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatiha Bennia & Nicolas Gravel, 2016.
"Is the Distribution of Cardiovascular Risks Really Improving ? A Robust Analysis for France,"
- Fatiha Bennia & Nicolas Gravel, 2016. "Is the Distribution of Cardiovascular Risks Really Improving? A Robust Analysis for France," AMSE Working Papers 1619, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Nicolas Gravel & Benoît Tarroux, 2015.
"Robust normative comparisons of socially risky situations,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(2), pages 257-282, February.
- Nicolas Gravel & Benoit Tarroux, 2008. "Robust Normative Comparisons of Socially Risky Situations," IDEP Working Papers 0806, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 15 Oct 2008.
- Nicolas Gravel & Benoît Tarroux, 2015. "Robust normative comparisons of socially risky situations," Post-Print halshs-01057024, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Welfare; Risk analysis; Public health; India; Life expectancy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:igdrpp:v:1:y:2008:i:1:p:95-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.