Migration, remittances, and agricultural productivity in small farming systems in Northwest China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, H. & Deng, H. & Xu, Z. & Lu, W., 2018. "Emerging Agricultural Cooperatives and The Structural Change of Crop Production in China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277324, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Diarra, Lacina, 2020. "Rural off-farm employment and agricultural production efficiency: evidence from Tazania," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304600, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dazhuan Ge & Hualou Long & Li Ma & Yingnan Zhang & Shuangshuang Tu, 2017. "Analysis Framework of China’s Grain Production System: A Spatial Resilience Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-1, December.
- Jian Liu & Chao Zhang & Ruifa Hu & Xiaoke Zhu & Jinyang Cai, 2019. "Aging of Agricultural Labor Force and Technical Efficiency in Tea Production: Evidence from Meitan County, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-1, November.
- Md.Salamun Rashidin & Sara Javed & Bin Liu & Wang Jian, 2020. "Ramifications of Householdsâ€™ Nonfarm Income on Agricultural Productivity: Evidence From a Rural Area of Pakistan," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(1), pages 21582440209, January.
- Nguyen, Duc Loc & Grote, Ulrike & Nguyen, Trung Thanh, 2019. "Migration, crop production and non-farm labor diversification in rural Vietnam," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 175-187.
- Xie, Fangting & Zhu, Shubin & Cao, Mengtian & Kang, Xiaolan & Du, Juan, 2019. "Does rural labor outward migration reduce household forest investment? The experience of Jiangxi, China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 62-69.
- Jin Yang & Hui Wang & Songqing Jin & Kevin Chen & Jeffrey Riedinger & Chao Peng, 2016.
"Migration, local off-farm employment, and agricultural production efficiency: evidence from China,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 247-259, June.
- Yang, Jin & Wang, Hui & Jin, Songqing & Chen, Kevin & Riedinger, Jeffrey & Peng, Chao, 2014. "Migration, Local Off-farm Employment and Agricultural Production Efficiency: Evidence from China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 177591, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yang, Jin & Wang, Hui & Jin, Songqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Riedinger, Jeffrey & Chao, Peng, 2014. "Migration, local off-farm employment, and agricultural production efficiency: Evidence from China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1338, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Misgina Asmelash Redehegn & Dingqiang Sun & Aseres Mamo Eshete & Castro N Gichuki, 2019. "Development impacts of migration and remittances on migrant-sending communities: Evidence from Ethiopia," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(2), pages 1-20, February.
- Yangmeina Yang & Yu Zhang & Qingshan Yang & Jian Liu & Fang Huang, 2019. "Coupling Relationship between Agricultural Labor and Agricultural Production Against the Background of Rural Shrinkage: A Case Study of Songnen Plain, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-1, October.
- Pan, Zehan & Xu, Wei & Wang, Guixin & Li, Sen & Yang, Chuankai, 2020. "Will remittances suppress or increase household income in the migrant-sending areas? Modeling the effects of remittances in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Hua Lu & Hualin Xie & Qianru Chen & Jinfa Jiang, 2018. "Impact of Agricultural Labor Transfer and Structural Adjustment on Chemical Application: Comparison of Past Developments in the Ecological Civilization Pilot Zones of China and Their Future Implicatio," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-1, June.
- Chao Zhang & Ruifa Hu, 2020. "Does Fertilizer Use Intensity Respond to the Urban-Rural Income Gap? Evidence from a Dynamic Panel-Data Analysis in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-1, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Remittances; Agricultural productivity; Small farm; China; Agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:caerpp:v:5:y:2013:i:1:p:5-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.