Determinants of Audit/Tax Separation Decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Gompers & Andrew Metrick, 2001.
"Institutional Investors and Equity Prices,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 229-259.
- Paul A. Gompers & Andrew Metrick, "undated". "Institutional Investors and Equity Prices," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Paul A. Gompers & Andrew Metrick, 1998. "Institutional Investors and Equity Prices," NBER Working Papers 6723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henrik Cronqvist & Peter Högfeldt & Mattias Nilsson, 2001.
"Why Agency Costs Explain Diversification Discounts,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 85-126.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Högfeldt, Peter & Nilsson, Mattias, 1999. "Why Agency Costs Explain Diversification Discounts," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 294, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 27 Sep 2000.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Rao, Ramesh P, 1990. "Institutional Ownership and Distribution of Equity Returns," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 211-229, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikko Zerni, 2012. "Do client firms manage the perception of auditor independence?: Evidence from the Swedish non-audit service market," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(9), pages 821-845, October.
- Gopal V. Krishnan & Wei Yu, 2011. "Further evidence on knowledge spillover and the joint determination of audit and non-audit fees," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 230-247, March.
More about this item
Keywordsaudit/tax separation; Non-audit fees; Auditor independence; Audit fees;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ajbpps:v:24:y:2009:i:1:p:47-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Lister). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.