Off-farm income and farm capital accumulation: a farm-level analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melichar, Emanuel, 1984. "Farm Wealth Origin: Impact and Implications for Public Policy," Research Bulletins 184145, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ji, Yueqing & Yu, Xiaohua & Zhong, Funing, 2012.
"Machinery investment decision and off-farm employment in rural China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 71-80.
- Ji, Yueqing & Zhong, Funing & Yu, Xiaohua, 2011. "Machinery investment decision and off-farm employment in rural China," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 5, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Myyrä, Sami, & Pietola, Kyosti & Heikkilä, Anna-Maija, 2011.
"Farm Level Capital: Capital positions, structures, the dynamics of farm level investments, capital accumulation and leverage positions,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
105, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Myyra, Sami & Pietola, Kyosti & Heikkila, Anna-Maija, 2011. "Farm Level Capital: Capital positions, structures, the dynamics of farm level investments, capital accumulation and leverage positions," Working Papers 117488, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural sector; Human capital; Investment; Off-farm work;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:67:y:2007:i:2:p:241-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.