Desarrollo económico, Ilustración y transformación creativa: las industrias creativas en China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margit Mayer, 2006. "Manuel Castells'"The City and the Grassroots"," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 202-206, March.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jason Potts & Stuart Cunningham & John Hartley & Paul Ormerod, 2008.
"Social network markets: a new definition of the creative industries,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, pages 167-185.
- Wetzels, Cécile, 2007. "Are Workers in the Cultural Industries Paid Differently?," IZA Discussion Papers 2821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Editor, 2009. "Contents," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 5, pages 0, December.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Tyler Cowen, 2000. "Creative industries: contracts between art and commerce, by Caves, R.E. Cambridge and London: Harvard University Press, 2000, ix + 454 pp., $45.00 (cloth)," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 208-209.
More about this item
Keywordscreative creative industries; cultural industries; China consumption; entrepreneurship; modernity;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekz:ekonoz:2011309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iñaki Treviño). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.