Sector cultural y creativo y riqueza de las regiones: en busca de causalidades
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margit Mayer, 2006. "Manuel Castells'"The City and the Grassroots"," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 202-206, March.
- Jason Potts & Stuart Cunningham & John Hartley & Paul Ormerod, 2008. "Social network markets: a new definition of the creative industries," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(3), pages 167-185, September.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Editor, 2009. "Contents," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 5, pages 0, December.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Tyler Cowen, 2000. "Creative industries: contracts between art and commerce, by Caves, R.E. Cambridge and London: Harvard University Press, 2000, ix + 454 pp., $45.00 (cloth)," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 208-209.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Boix & José Luis Hervás-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2013.
"“I want creative neighbours”. Do creative service industries spillovers cross regional boundaries?,"
1315, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Rafael Boix Domenech & José Luis Hervás Oliver & Blanca De Miguel Molina, 2014. "“I want creative neighbours”. Do creative service industries spillovers cross regional boundaries?," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p20, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Jenny Cardenas-Ayala & Leandro Valiati, 2014. "Cultural and Creative Industries as Determining Qualified International Flow Trade in Latin America, 2001-2011," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2014, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
Keywordscultural employment; economic development; richness; causality;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekz:ekonoz:2011306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iñaki Treviño). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.