La actual crisis financiera: ¿el fin de la liberalización financiera?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Antonio Azkunaga & Leire San-Jose & Sara Urionabarrenetxea, 2013. "The impact of financial globalization and financialization on the economy in the current crisis through banking corporate governance," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(3), September.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial liberalisation; financial crisis; economic growth;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekz:ekonoz:2009302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iñaki Treviño). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debages.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .